Email This Print This News


BackMay 31, 2018
Type Announcement
Subject OTHERS

CapitaLand Malaysia Mall Trust ("CMMT") Agreement for Change in Shareholding Structure of CapitaLand Malaysia Mall REIT Management Sdn. Bhd., the manager of CMMT

The Board of Directors of CapitaLand Malaysia REIT Management Sdn. Bhd. (“CMRM” or “Manager”), manager of CMMT, wishes to announce that on 31 May 2018, CapitaLand Retail RECM Pte. Ltd. (“CRECM”), being the holder of 70% of the issued shares of CMRM, has entered into an Agreement For Sale and Purchase of Shares (“SPA”) with CapitaLand Financial Limited (“CFL”) for the transfer of its entire 70% shareholding in CMRM to CFL (“Transfer”).

Both CRECM and CFL are wholly-owned subsidiaries of CapitaLand Limited (“CapitaLand”). The Transfer shall be completed within a period of 2 months from the signing of the SPA, whereby CFL will eventually hold the entire 70% of the issued shares in CMRM whilst the remaining 30% of the issued shares will continue to be held by Malaysian Industrial Development Finance Berhad.

The Transfer is not subject to the approval of the Securities Commission of Malaysia.

This announcement is dated 31 May 2018.

Announcement Info

Stock Name CMMT
Date Announced 31 May 2018
Category General Announcement for PLC
Reference Number GA1-29052018-00005